This company has an immediate need for an SAP Fiori Project Manager
(Location Flexible) Requirements are as follows:
• Develop, test, debug, and implement SAP Fiori applications by working closely with SAP HCM functional and testing teams.
• Have Project Manager and Architect Skills to manage the project and Customer Stakeholders.
• Provide advanced problem-solving and technical support, including on-call support for SAP Fiori Applications
• Follow established patterns, framework and procedures to develop and enhance Fiori Applications Assist other SAP ABAP Developers as needed in relation to UI5 and Fiori
• Contribute ideas to improve utilization of SAP technologies and programing currently being used
• Participate in the road map activities in the assessment of emerging technologies SAP Fiori Developer will develop, troubleshoot, debug and implement SAPUI5 Fiori applications.
• The developer is required to deliver innovative, high quality solutions to customers.
• Fiori Developer should have strong SAPUI5 application development and systems integration experience. Additional requirements:
- Minimum two years of hands on experience in developing SAPUI5/Fiori applications.
- Have Project Management experience and have played Architect role in the past.
- Good understanding of FIORI concept, system architecture, FIORI Launch pad configuration and app integration.
- Extensive experience in HTML5, Java Script, CSS3, JSON, XML, and MVC Development framework.
- Experience in OData Service consumption on UI using GET, PUT, POST methods
- Experience in development on WebIDE is a must
- Experience in ABAP Development.
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) and deployment of application on SCP is plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Basic knowledge and experience of one or more SAP modules like Finance and HCM