Digital Banking is a division of this company and is a leading Cloud based solution of online and mobile banking software to financial institutions in the United States. With over 650 financial institutions and 14 million end users we have the ability to affect change in the everyday lives of consumer. Consumers use our products daily and our mobile products are loved, evidenced by a 4.7+ stars rating in the app stores which is powered by the API’s our team creates. If you are looking for a place to make a difference and have fun doing it, this company is the place for you.
This company is looking for a highly talented Mobile Software Engineer to develop cross platform mobile applications for its Digital Banking division. You will be responsible for full life cycle development using mobile development frameworks & technologies in Agile environment. What working on this team is like
How do you know if you are right for this job?
- We own everything about our services from concept through to operations.
- We ship incrementally and often; once we merge code we normally want to ship it straight away.
- We own our process and we're free to improve on it.
- We emphasize quality above all else.
- We automate everything.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools and methodologies.
- You have built high performance, highly responsive mobile applications at cloud scale to help your fellow development teams build exciting new products.
- You understand the value of quality and continuous delivery, and want to help teams release frequently and often to production, with high quality.
- You have the ability to tackle complex production problems in high volume complex multi-tiered enterprise systems.
- You have a strong desire to continually learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ Years’ of experience in mobile software development specifically in iOS Platform.
- Expert in analyzing, designing, implementing and troubleshooting mobile applications for highly transactional systems.
- Expert in mobile software development using Swift, Objective C, Xcode IDE, CocoaTouch, & Git.
- Experience with REST APIs, XML & JSON.
- Fixing application bugs, profiling applications, debugging
- Experience with AppStore submission, release process & Apple Developer Portal.
- Experience with iOS design patterns, Apple frameworks, Domain Driven Design, Clean, MVVM
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Excellent communication and team player with can-do attitude.
- Deep technical knowledge of distributed architectures.
- Understanding of Apple's principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with test-driven development frameworks or automated testing tools for mobile development.
- Background working on highly scalable, highly available, fault tolerant systems.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration and mobile build systems.
- Experience with Agile and/or SAFe methodologies
- Possesses knowledge of Android development a plus.