This company provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 13.5 million members and customers across 13 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will work closely with stakeholders across multiple domains to build insightful and actionable analytical solutions around our Digital customers and experiences. Responsible for deriving consumer and marketing insights and recommendations that are both strategic and tactical on optimizing current and future cross-channel media plans.
- Analyze behavioral site and mobile app data to provide actionable insights back to the business, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations.
- Deliver regular Digital Performance Reporting (Weekly, Monthly, Ad Hoc, etc.) to gauge effectiveness of online search, display advertising campaigns on the site/engine, placement/keyword, and creative levels.
- Align Digital metrics and methodology across lines of business
- Lead analytical requirements discussions to ensure data availability to measure project success.
- Develop and validate digital data sets.
- Visualize data through several Business Intelligence tools, including Adobe Analytics and Tableau.
- Document all validated standards and processes to ensure accuracy across the enterprise.
- Lead cross-functional teams to source new data, develop schema requirements, and maintain metadata. Preferred Qualifications:
- Hadoop Experience
- ETL Experience (SSIS, Pentaho, Cron)
- Experience with Adobe Target, Audience Manager and/or Campaign or similar front end systems to deliver personalized experience and offers
- Experience with developing comprehensive Marketing Campaign Plans, Creative Asset requirements and Go-To-Marketing plans to deliver of Line of Business target
- Work Environment: Works in temperature controlled office environment when not traveling.
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Marketing, Advertising or Business Management with a focus in technology
5+ years of proven experience in business analytics, reporting and data visualization
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven ability to execute and evaluate appropriate analyses given an array of tactical and strategic objectives.
- Understanding of Marketing and Marketing performance/solutions
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills, analyze data, develop meaningful action plans, and clearly communicate to business team.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Skilled in Tableau
- Skilled in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analyses and business needs in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to diverse audiences.
- High level of comfort with large relational data sets, database mining and manipulation.
- Clear written and oral communication skills