Our UI Design team is looking for a mid-level Interactive Senior Designer. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5+ years design experience. The candidate should be strategic, articulate and very well-organized. They will partner with UX and product teams to concept solutions and work with wireframes to produce high-fidelity visual design. The candidate will also need to be the ultimate team player as they will be expected to work closely with business partners, creative leads, and user experience managers.Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Creates, develops and executes quality design UI and layout solutions for complex on-line content and functionality.
- Translates program, product and service specifications and creative direction into design concepts.
- Ensures designs are within the specifications and concepts determined by the art director or creative director.
- Ensures branding standards are consistent, maintained and in-line with design and brand standards across Walgreens digital touch points in order to maintain corporate identity
- Executes design and layout solutions with a high level of proficiency and artistry, including icons, color schemes, interface features and transitions.
- Contributes to meetings with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to projects. Contributes to meetings facilitated by business area or project initiator to understand the goals and objectives throughout the stages of a project.
- Mentors and coaches, as necessary