This company's Assert Management is looking for a talented Digital Content Publisher to join our Digital Content Strategy team. Serving as a key player in driving our digital transformation forward, you will be responsible for the build, QA, and publishing of creative assets/experiences across this company's Asset Management’s sites. You will be responsible for creating, selecting and publishing content in a variety of templates, components, and modules to build pages across multiple sites for a global audience. This is a new role within our team, so you have the opportunity to carve out your place and make an impact quickly to support our business goals.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIESGENERAL
DIGITAL CONTENT MARKETING
- Responsible for the daily creation, updating, management, monitoring, and maintenance of the this company's Asset Management web properties.
- Manage a robust funnel of content authoring requests as well as maintain a prioritized project plan to fulfill monthly, quarterly and annual content revisions across multiple websites.
- Responsible for selecting templates, components and modules, adding/editing content (copy, images, video, tagging, SEO metadata) to compose web pages based on brand guidelines and stakeholder input.
- Create experience fragments and ensure personalization and dynamic content blocks work as expected.
- Ensure compliance and regulatory adherence of authored pages and content updates, including accessibility and privacy requirements.
- Own digital content intake process and tasks; scope and prioritize as necessary.
DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for creating, editing, posting, and updating site pages for multiple languages and regions, informational content, navigational elements, authenticated experiences, online lead/application forms, error messages, contextual help, alert messages and FAQs.
- Effectively delivers the digital execution of promotions, on-going remarketing, on-site personalization tactics and prioritization of project plans with stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends, industry best practice, changes in UI/UX, digital marketing and competitor websites.
OWNERSHIP AND DOCUMENTATION
- Upload and manage digital assets and images within Adobe Digital Asset Manager, validate for accuracy and ensure they are tagged appropriately.
- Optimize and edit digital assets, images, graphics, data visualizations and page layouts for optimal desktop and mobile web experiences.
- Builds and maintain web publishing processes, training documentation, workflows and user experience best practices (in partnership with Enterprise Digital and Technical stakeholders).
- Lead the gathering and assessment of requirements and content authoring needs of a given project
- Update content logs, copy documents and other documentation systems
- Creates and write documentation/requirements for end users and provide training on AEM as required.
MEASUREMENT AND OPTIMIZATION
- Build and execute a standardized QA/test plan that ensures consistency of content and experiences across all devices (mobile, tablet and desktop) in conjunction with style guides and best practices.
- Generate proofs and testing for accuracy against the requirements document.
- Coordinate cross-team testing, QA and conduct periodic audits to ensure sites have accurate information and are updated with the most relevant and timely content for our audiences.
- Use digital marketing and campaign analytics to identify trends, and assess data to enhance content performance, increase traffic and uncover areas for improvement
- Analyze and understand end-to-end user experiences to optimize and accelerate the user journey from prospects to sales qualified leads.
- Monitor and improve digital experiences to positively impact Key Performance Indicators KPIs (content engagement, leads, email opt-ins).
Qualifications: NECESSARY EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Directly collaborate as a part of the Marketing team to maximize web/digital content delivery, engagement, outcomes, end-user experiences and to ensure appropriate website content aligns to the overall strategy.
- Partner with internal and external partners, UX/UI designers and other digital leads to ensure business requirements are fulfilled, the website current, and web projects are delivered on time and in scope.
- Partner with UX and AEM developers to for new component creation, tool enhancements and to coordinate the management of content releases.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Required: Minimum 4 years of web-related experience with online content production using AEM and/or other CMS, ideally as part of a digital or marketing team with responsibility for website presence.
- Preferred: 1 year of experience in financial services, ideally in investment management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma/GED required.
- Strong knowledge of authoring pages in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is required.
- Experience with personalization using Adobe Target
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Experience with ADA/Web Accessibility
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or other creative tools for image formatting and editing
- Extensive analytics experience, tagging framework and knowledge of data layer implementation is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot front-end functionality issues.
- Experience working with UX, product and SEO teams
- Exceptionally skilled in editing, proofreading, attention to detail and delivery of error free experiences, especially as it relates to complex interactions and compliance-mandated content.