This role is responsible for levering data to help the Employee Relations team make better and informed people decisions. This role will use advanced analytical and data visualization techniques to derive insights in partnership with key business partners across the firm.
We are looking for an Associate who will support the Employee Relations team by providing reporting, critical interpretation of data, leading with innovative analytical solutions, and communication of information and reports. Responsibilities
- Design and develop dashboards, reports, presentations, and visual aids to educate, inform and influence decisions made by Employee Relations and business leaders.
- Link and analyze large datasets to find patterns and insights across multiple datasets as it relates to Employee Relations.
- Work with key stakeholders with ER to analyze business needs, forming hypotheses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations, turning data analysis into insights-driven initiatives.
- Present findings to senior leaders throughout the firm
- Provide clients with in-depth reports with cutting edge visualizations and clear and actionable findings.
- Develop and write queries to analyze data, perform trend analysis and identify data discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of experience in data analytics and insights
- 2-4 years of experience in Human Capital Analytics or employee related research
- Strong desire to dive deep into data and find the patterns within
- Strong ability to think outside the box
- Experience presenting in front of senior leaders (ability to transform complex analyses into a simple story)
- Experience in data consolidation and creating detailed reports, charts and tables
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively anticipate problems and opportunities and confidence to use initiative to pursue solutions
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to analyze large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and report results to various audiences
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Workday
- Knowledge of ServiceNow
- Strong verbal and written communication skills