The Technical Consultant is responsible for executing specific technical tasks, serving as technical support, interfacing directly with client solutions and enterprise architects, and assisting to create standardization of technology methodologies, approaches and deliverables.Duties & Responsibilities:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Responsible for day-to-day development related activities during project including writing code.
- Participates in regular peer code reviews to ensure high-quality and low defect outcomes.
- Regularly interfaces with QA and Client testing resources during UAT.
- Creates documentation describing the configurations performed as needed for every sprint.
- Provides suggestions and alternatives to technical challenges to meet business solutions.
- Assists in compiling client deliverables including client approach documents and proposals under the direction of the Engagement Leadership Team.
- Maintains ServiceNow certifications with the latest delta exams.
- Achieves additional certifications as needed.
Education & Work Experience
- Proven skills as a ServiceNow platform developer within multiple modules.
- Proven skills with integrations between ServiceNow and third-party applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Intermediate knowledge of business process mapping software such as Visio.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Hands-on ServiceNow experience meeting client requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management, Information Systems or related discipline preferred.
This position must maintain emotional control under stress. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is continuously required to sit and talk or hear. Occasionally the employee will repeat the same hand, arm or finger motion many times. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as to read handwritten or typed material, and the ability to adjust focus. This position also requires lifting and transporting of materials - up to 20 pounds, the ability to problem solve and retain information. This position also requires frequent travel, a flexible schedule including occasional evenings, and attending conferences.