This company is looking for an architect to help deliver a new healthcare ecosystem. This role will provide senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding both overall architecture and solution-specific technical design.
You will be expected to lead and facilitate the design, development, integration, and deployment of various technologies in support of WBA’s efforts. The role is a combination of strategic and hands-on work that encourages an innovative and generalist mindset.
You must be a self-starter, a quick learner, and have the ability to innovate and communicate proactively. You must have an interest in anticipating challenges and creating alternative courses of action. As a leader in the engineering organization, you will be expected to encourage others to continuously learn and apply modern technical or process approaches. You will be assigned complex undertakings that regularly require the application of independent judgment.Job Responsibilities
- Creates design documents that ensure consistency in development across the IT/Engineering organization. Participates in the definition of IT/Engineering architecture to ensure that the IT/Engineering organization's solutions are built within a consistent framework.
- Participates in the decision-making processes related to the selection of software architecture solutions.
- Serves as a technical and business-savvy resource to software development engineering teams on a range of software design issues.
- Implements and improves core software infrastructure. Participates in improving software development lifecycle, technical operations and technology innovation.
- Participates in developing technical / business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
- Shares complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions. .
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- May perform systems and applications performance characterization and trade-off studies through analysis and simulation.