Applies highly complex advanced data analysis tools and techniques to provide insights and actionable recommendations for the business. Utilizes highly complex statistical modeling to make predictions about future outcomes and in multiple scenarios. Explains findings to business audience.Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for applying highly complex advanced data analysis tools and techniques to provide insights and actionable recommendations for the business
- Utilizes highly complex statistical modeling to make predictions about future outcomes and in multiple scenarios.
- Interprets and applies data in highly-complex analyses, and explains findings to business audiences to improve products and processes.
- Executes multiple and/or highly complex statistical and mathematical analyses to support business decision making for multiple business functions.
- Develops and/or uses algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
- Applies analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques such as predictive statistical models, customer profiling, segmentation analysis, survey design and analysis and data mining.
- Documents projects including business objectives, data gathering and processing, leading approaches, final algorithm, detailed set of results and analytical metrics.
- Develops materials to explain project findings.
- Typically assigned to important / complicated undertakings.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to areas of specialization.
- Mentors less experienced members of the team. Provides guidance regarding analytical approach and iteration of algorithms