GAAPS Alternatives | Associate Loan Services | New York
Elevate your career by joining the world's largest asset manager! Thrive in an environment that fosters positive relationships and recognizes outstanding performance! We know you want to feel valued every single day and be recognized for your contribution. At this company, we strive to empower our employees and actively engage your involvement in our success. With over USD $7 trillion of assets we have an outstanding responsibility: our technology and services empower millions of investors to save for retirement, pay for college, buy a home and improve their financial well-being.
This company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
This team is part of the Global Loan and Alternative Services team within Business Operations.Role Responsibility
- Demonstrate product and functional knowledge of the loan and fixed income markets in order to communicate with the business and trading counterparties.
- Help lead the settlement process of loan syndications, secondary loan trades, direct lending including funding and documentation matters.
- Research and resolve any discrepancies regarding cash payments
- Proficiency of vendor systems including, but not limited to, Wall Street Office, Advent Geneva and Clear Par.
- Gain understanding of all applicable portfolios and deal related documentation to ensure controls and adherence to guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with Administrative Agents, Borrowers and Legal with regards to KYC documentation, including administrative details, tax and fund formation documents.
- Understand the maintenance and distribution of loan documentation including private and public amendments/ restructures and voting requirements with settled and trade date positions.
- Assist with integration project of WSO and Advent Geneva
- Preferably 5-9 years’ experience in asset management/fund industry including the leveraged loan market.
- Familiarity with the investment management industry (experience with credit strategies, private and registered funds, separate accounts and various types of investors preferred).
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
- Proficient in a high pace environment with large volume and high-risk transactions with a low tolerance for error.
- Works independently or in a team environment and actively seek additional responsibilities.
- Highly proficient in Excel; knowledge of WSO and Advent Geneva a plus
- Outstanding academic achievement, broad based work experience, and demonstrated leadership experience
- Financial degree required.
Above all, the candidate must possess initiative and a willingness to contribute beyond the scope of one's role to achieve team and firm objectives.