The Solution Architect will be responsible for leading and designing solutions for existing or prospective clients, working closely with Market teams. In this capacity, the Solution Architect will often manage ad-hoc solution/proposal teams, bringing together experience from across the different areas of this company's business. The role is hands-on and requires a personal contribution to the detailed design of the proposed solutions, particularly with respect to the solutions elements requiring expertise in the following areas: domain or horizontal processes; Best practices across industries; technology enablers, digital transformation solutions, Analytics Enablers and transition of work from clients to this company's delivery centers around the world.Solution development covers the following areas:
- Devising and executing transformative digital/omni-channel customer experience strategies, across industries including Retail/CPG/Travel/Hospitality industries with a focus on improving customer experiences.
- Lead global teams in solution and proposals for our Customer Experience Management Service Line. Solutions include automation, AI/ML, omni-channel engagement, CRM and Data Engineering (insights) and being able to facilitate and orchestrate the integrated story. Scope definition and alignment to the win strategy themes as agreed with the Market leads.
- Lead client discovery sessions / workshops, mutual value discovery and yellow pads, orals.
- Definition of the proposed service delivery model and Target Operating Model (including benchmarks, governance, delivery organization design, process re-design, and tech solution design etc.)
- Writing of the Solution proposal and presentations for senior level client stakeholders.
- Understanding of all technology assets and ability to select the right assets for each client and design the right architecture; this includes the ability to work with Technical Architects to put forward a best in class architecture for the digitally enabled DO solutions.
- Oversee response process (delivery input on service levels and statement of work, Input to commercials, challenge responses, process subject matter experts content, technology / tools input).
- Risk definition and development of mitigation strategies.
- Evaluation of potential and savings (including transformation savings).
- Oversee Transition strategy definition and planning.
- Cost and Business Case development, analysis and coordination.
- Securing required approvals.
- Articulation of Cognizant’s value proposition and points of differentiation.
- Validation of assumptions and proposed Solution in Due Diligence activity and refinement of the solutions, based on the findings from Due Diligence, if appropriate.
- Support contracting.
- Engagement handover to the Transition and Delivery team and Lessons Learnt.
- Site visits - prepare delivery, participate in visits.
- Lead reviews (pre-Solution review, Solution review with all geographies, Process owner reviews, Stakeholder reviews (cost sign off)
MBA Grad / Post Graduate with 18 + Years of total experience necessarily in Retail/CPG/Hospitality BPO sector with deep understanding of BPS Business Solutions.
- Proven experience in building Next Gen BPS / BPS+ Tech platform solution for the RHCG market
- Strong understanding of services within Retail/CPG/Hospitality industry - Customer Service, Sales support operations , Ecommerce operations
- Well versed with the domain and industry specific tech platforms and solutions
- Experience conducting due diligence , solution planning workshops , creating proactive proposals
- Proven ability to develop new service offerings for the practice
- Experience coordinating with multiple groups ( Delivery , Finance , Tech , Automation ) to come up strong/timely and cost effective solutions
- Well versed with industry trends and new age solutions – IPA , AI-ML
- Excellent client facing skills (in particular the ability to clearly articulate the value and rationale of the proposed Enterprise in written, presentation and oral formats)
- Able to challenge the existing solutions standards and drive the evolution of our offerings to digitally enabled BPS services