Sales Leadership role in our Payroll and HR division, responsible for sales and revenue growth from sales team. Key Responsibilities
- Attract Strong Talen, Hire, train & retain a team of Business Sales Consultants
- Drive Sales efforts to meet and exceed assigned sales quotas
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects/partners and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and partners; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 3+ years in a sales leadership role within the Payroll/HCM space, growth industry preferred
- 3+ years successful sales achievement within the Payroll/HCM space
- Demonstrated experience working in a sales environment where understanding of strategic sales process and the steps necessary to drive sales results is required
- Strong, demonstrated Sales Acumen
- Demonstrated experience in managing people and sales process from concept to completion
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proven Leadership Ability
- A competitive spirit and strong work ethic
- Highly collaborative, self-motivated, driven, organized and able to work well with a team; as well as independently