Opening for a Manager of Lab Operations in the Deland, FL area.
The Lab Operations Manager will be responsible for management of a core lab team and function. The Manager assesses compliance with applicable State and Federal laws, adheres to CAP guidelines and Quality Assurance standards. The Manager will adhere to corporate standard policies and procedures related to job performance, customer interactions, teammate relations, and information confidentiality. This position may be either licensed or non-licensed, and may work a designated shift to include days, evenings or nights. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Laboratory Operations or Sr. Manager, Lab
Essential Duties and Functions for this role include but are not limited to:
1) Plans, organizes and supervises teammates to ensure high quality teammate customer service:
2) Responsible for accuracy and promptness of test results and reporting of test results in service line
3) Monitors workflow and delegate responsibilities to team members
4) Collaborates in the laboratory quality improvement program including performance and evaluation of key laboratory outcome indicators including financial metrics (including but not limited to budgets, operating and capital, P&L, internal projects) by monthly review of departmental expenditures
5) Evaluates regulatory and certification requirements ensuring that the section is inspection ready