Our Oracle HCM practice offers you the opportunity to help leading global organzations optimize HR Enterprise Technology as part of their Digital Journey and Cloud First strategy. We help people implement and master the use of Oracle offerings to propel success and invigorate the way work is done.
In this capacity, you are the go-to expert for all things Integration & Conversion.Here are the highlights:
- Client facing Business Partner to implement and support HCM Cloud Applications covering conversion, integrations, customizations and reports
- Lead Data Conversion activities from legacy systems to Oracle HCM Cloud for global organizations;
- Recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle Cloud HCM technology to meet day to day business needs as well as scaling for volume and growth;
- Support design and testing of integrations from and to HCM Cloud and from and to third party vendors;
- Collaborate with the offshore development team in delivering the project;
- Troubleshoot issues, analyze and take appropriate action to remediate issues
- Strong experience as a doer and a client facing partner within development, maintenance, and support implementing Oracle HCM cloud inbound and outbound integrations using BI Publisher, HCM extracts & OTBI reports, HCM Data Loader and Spreadsheet Loader;
- End to end automation integration using HCM Cloud SOAP and REST/ATOM web services;
- Development of fast formulas across HCM modules;
- Customizations and personalization of approvals and workflows;
- Adhoc reporting that caters to the needs of the business using BI Publisher and OTBI;ious consulting experience with a consulting/software company;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with multiple HCM applications is a plus.