The Senior Director, HR Business Partner, Global IT is a highly visible role providing the vision, direction, strategy, tactics, and operational excellence to support our Global IT leadership team. You will counsel senior IT leaders on all HR matters, help them analyze problems and create solutions in a complex, changing environment. Your HR leadership will impact employee engagement, performance and planning of key talent to help grow the business and maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Job Responsibilities
- Envisions, directs, deploys and measure strategic and tactical HR solutions for all assigned divisions and business units.
- Provides leadership, direction, coaching, and counseling to a team of Human Resources Business Partners to engrain and deploy HR best practices and solutions for the business units that they support.
- Collaborates with senior executives to assess current, interim, and future HR needs and manpower forecasting to ensure a balance between optimal and peak staffing and effective cost management.
- Partners with HR shared services functions, such as Total Rewards, Employee Relations and Organizational Effectiveness, to leverage service delivery opportunities and reduce administrative processes that are not either compliance or policy driven.
- Counsels senior leaders on all aspects of HR implications involved in restructurings, re-organizations, new business opportunities, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures. Ensures that subordinate team members are actively engaged in the process, as well as other HR shared services groups, to ensure delivery of services and solutions within project timelines.
- Models HR service and solution requirements against current and future operating requirements and allocates/seeks additional resources to exceed client expectations. Ensures that HR staffing model effectively meets both retail and non-retail operational requirements.
- Aligns HR services and solutions activities, plans, and programs with the Division’s strategic plan to ensure that all supporting services drive achievement of divisional/corporate objectives, both short- and long-term, in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that the employee relations and employee engagement in the division are constantly monitored and improvement opportunities are identified and implemented.
- Ensures that employee relations are positive and support a culture of self-representation. Proactively deploys tools and resources to address adverse employee relations/engagement trends.
- Develops and deploys effective metrics and performance expectations and addresses both positive and negative trends. Identifies sources of positive trends and implements/shares best practices across the HR function.