As a valued colleague on our team, you will act as a team lead for designing, developing, testing, and/or maintaining hardware, technology, and/or processes requiring the integration of stakeholder needs and/or existing solutions.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Information Security Technology - Engineering - Lead Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Determine customer needs, and while identifying and resolving conflicting and/or complementary needs across customer groups.
- Apply advanced skill, knowledge, and experience to design and develop technical solutions to meet customer needs.
- Use a process-driven approach in designing solutions.
- May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing technical solutions.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- AWS Security Specialty certification
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional certifications
- AWS Developer Certification
- Proficient in cloud security architecture and security controls (Required: AWS, Optional: Azure, GCP, SaaS)
- Strong working knowledge of AWS Architecture and Services with large enterprise-level experience
- Experience with DevSecOps principles and implementing security capabilities in CI/CD pipelines, and in all phases of the SDLC lifecycle
- Experience in Security Control Testing and Compliance Validation Testing
- Ability to implement infrastructure as Code (IaC) to integrate security using CloudFormation, Terraform, Sentinel or similar.
- Experience with establishing and implementing baselines, security controls that enforce them, and Compliance as Code that checks, tests, and validates control effectiveness.
- Well-versed in hands-on AWS service management (i.e., Roles, Orgs/OUs, Accounts, CLI/SDK, etc.)
- Strong foundation of core information security domains, principles, and best practices
- Familiarity with industry frameworks (FedRAMP, NIST, CIS Benchmarks, other compliance frameworks)
- Ability to create dashboards and reports to demonstrate compliance with internal and external/regulatory requirements
- Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process.
- Code-level application security (IAM, encryption, logging and monitoring etc.)
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- Experience identifying measures, or indicators of compliance drifts, and the actions needed to improve or correct to achieve desired outcomes.
- Skilled in actively and formally mentoring others.