This company is a dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial company . We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven leader
. Qualified candidates for this role will be RN's with leadership experience.
For the past 10 years, this company has demonstrably improved clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year. As a Healthcare Operations Manager
(aka Facility Administrator or "FA" internally) you will directly impact patient care as the trusted front-line leader in an outpatient clinic.
As a Healthcare Operations Manager
, you can expect:
The shining star for our Healthcare Operations Manager should have:
- Patients come first. You have an opportunity to build on your relationship with your patients, while also continuously improving their health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
- Meaningful Workday - EVERY Day. You'll go home every day knowing you are making a difference in patients' lives and that you are developing your team to reach their full potential.
- Nights, Weekends & Holidays OFF. That means time for you and your family.
- Lead a Team. Develop, mentor and inspire a cross-functional clinical team (on average staff of 15-20) to deliver the best for our patients, teammates and community.
- Financial Management. Manage complete operation and performance of the clinic: adhere to budget, forecast expenses, manage vendor relationships, order supplies, and monitor compliance.
- Autonomy. It's your clinic to run. You aren't alone though. You will have the support and guidance of your director, regional peers and the greater company to help you manage your facility. We foster entrepreneurs and those who seek to continuously improve.
- Culture & Growth. Our values are not just written in a book somewhere, but are an intentional part of everything we do. As leaders, you are able to reward others for demonstrating those shared beliefs and behaviors, and in turn, we intend to do the same for you.
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives.
- Minimum of 2 years experience required in leading and inspiring others to great results. Experience supervising direct reports required.
- Qualified candidates for this role will be RN's with leadership exeperience.
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a person who "gets the right stuff done".
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common.
- Capacity to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and to influence positive outcomes.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Associate's degree required: Bachelor's degree in related area strongly preferred.