This company provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.We are looking for a Senior Vice President to provide leadership and guidance for all Mutual Fund segment client onboarding activity. The Role:
The role focuses on leveraging and continuing to develop / expand deep functional, business and industry expertise to work on large-scale enterprise-wide initiatives related to Registered Funds, Unregistered Funds, Collective Investment Trusts and ETFs. These initiatives involve technology change, business process redesigns and operating model reviews / amendments. These are different from typical client initiated changes, business changes or existing technology platform upgrades. Overall accountability for the performance management and career development programs for the team. What you will Do:
Qualifications: What you need:
- Defines and drives strategy and innovative solutions to address current and future mutual fund related business challenges in order to achieve organizational objectives, efficiencies and advancement.
- Drives industry change / thought leadership with strong relationships across the industry.
- Ensures transparency of the industry to the bank and promotes NT within the industry.
- Understands competitive intelligence of Mutual Fund offerings.
- Understands global product offerings and variance by region and market.
- Identify partnership opportunities internally and externally.
- Engages directly with Product to create and align vision, strategy and corresponding services offered.
- Work with Product Management Group to understand new products being offered by the business / industry.
- Plan operational support activities in response.
- Research development and innovation: Identify and pursue support for new Mutual Fund services outcomes both internally identified or through external industry opportunities.
- Provides oversight into all client new business / change business events for the Mutual Funds department.
- Maintains tight control over transition activity ensuring swift and accurate processing of events.
- Looks across all corporate strategic initiatives to understand how the big picture initiatives link together in a holistic roadmap.
- Provides sponsorship for the Mutual Fund Capability Change Program which includes:
- Identifies system and industry opportunities
- Provides risk / benefit assessment
- Works with internal partners to agree strategic architecture and business processes.
- Seasoned multi-disciplinary expert with extensive technical and/or business knowledge and functional expertise.
- Displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Seasoned leader with extensive business experience, and broad functional expertise, with focus on proactive strategic leadership.
- College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred.
- Financial Services experience is preferred.Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- In-depth Functional / Industry Mutual Fund Knowledge is required inclusive of Registered Funds, Unregistered Funds, Collective Investment Trusts and ETFs.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change.
- Knowledge of business strategy development is necessary to provide long term planning and to manage the profitability/performance of a major business segment.
- Leadership and organizational skills are required to direct the activities for the multiple units.
- Technical skills / systems knowledge is required. (ie. Microsoft Teams suite of applications).