Exciting opportunity as a Senior UI Software Engineer in the Atlanta, GA area.
Company is a leading Cloud based solution of online and mobile banking software to financial institutions in the United States. With over 650 financial institutions and 14 million end users we have the ability to affect change in the everyday lives of consumer. Consumers use their products daily and our mobile products are loved, evidenced by a 4.7+ stars rating in the app stores which is powered by the API’s their team creates.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
Company is looking for a highly talented Senior UI Software Engineer to develop responsive front-end applications for its Digital Banking division. You will be responsible for full life cycle development using UI frameworks & technologies in Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- 10 years’ of experience in UI software development.
- Expert in analyzing, designing, implementing and troubleshooting responsive front-end software solutions for highly transactional systems.
- Expert in researching UI frameworks, create technical architecture for UI, define and create UI standards and best practices.
- Experience testing UI components using Jest and enzyme.
- Experience with creating higher order components.
- Experience working in Native & Hybrid Cloud environment.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience collaborating with product managers and usability experts to come up with compelling user experience.
- Excellent communication and team player with can-do attitude.
- Deep technical knowledge of distributed architectures.
- Experience with state management frameworks like Redux or MobX.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Background working on highly scalable, highly available, fault tolerant systems.
- Experience with SAFe methodologies
- Possesses cross functional expertize to implement DevOps, CI/CD practices.