This role supports the continuous improvement of this company's return on working capital and cash flow through effective execution of all responsibilities. This position has the responsibility of ensuring that processes are established and followed to ensure compliance with relevant policies. This role is responsible for the organization and management of the Accounts Payable and Travel & Expense functions.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Act as a safety leader and put safety first in all responsibilities, promoting an environment where each employee makes safety their first priority
- Manage the functions of Accounts Payable, Concur and Card Administration, GRIR Administration, Foundation Accounting, and other functions as assigned. This includes oversight and prioritization of all activities
- Ensure maximization of vendor early pay discounts
- Direct the completion of year end 1099s
- Develop and analyze relevant metrics to identify performance trends and make recommendations on process improvements to improve performance. Deliver metrics and relevant commentary to internal customers and Finance leadership. Take appropriate action on feedback from stakeholders and customers
- Lead the selection, design, implementation and improvement of technology utilized in the function. Work cross functionally to ensure optimization across end to end processes.
- Manage the function’s vendor relationships
- Meet or exceed all performance targets. Continually drive team to outperformance results
- Execute human capital processes including hiring, terminations, goal setting, performance reviews, human capital planning, and career development for all direct reports
- Lead the activities and response to internal/external audit requests
- Ensure processes and controls are compliant with the company's policies
- Demonstrate and foster the company's Core Values
WHAT WE VALUE
- Team Leadership - Focusing, developing, motivating, aligning, and building effective groups.
- Strategic Orientation – ability to think strategically and work across the enterprise to deliver value
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA preferred
- Experience – 10+ years of experience; 5+ years of managerial experience; 3 - 5 years of experience in SAP, superior Excel and Analytical skills