Enterprise Finance Technology
Who We Look For
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
This company’s associates are innovators and problem-solvers. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. The End-to-End Forecasting Technology team within Finance Technology consists of extremely talented engineers, working with the CFO group to improve forecasting processes through technology, to deliver a set of capabilities that will drive greater consistency, automation, transparency, efficiency and control.
We are looking for looking for a talented and highly motivated software engineer with distributed computing technologies experience and knowledge in Java, to help further develop our distributed analytics platform. The right candidate will help deliver new functionality to the CFO group to be more effective and improving this company’s forecasting processes.Role Overview
Enterprise Finance Technology’s End-to-End Forecasting Technology team is working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions to improve forecasting processes and support operational excellence. This role will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, partnering with multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to strategic platform.Required Minimum Qualifications
- Substantial software engineering experience in a development capacity
- Good Analytical problem solving skills
- Experience in designing innovative solutions
- Handling data intensive low latency applications
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- Java – including collections, JDBC, String, Generics, Multi-Threading, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, iBatis, JMS, Rest API
- JUnit testing / mocking frameworks e.g. Mockito
- Static code analysis e.g. SonarQube
- SQL (Oracle) Ability to handle and tune complex queries
- Experience in distributed cache. E.g. Hazlecast, Ignite, Coherence
- Build tools. E.g. Maven, Gradle
- CI/CD e.g. Jenkins/Ansible
- Unix/Linux OS
- Apache Spark
- Kafka / Rabbit MQ / MQ Series
- Analytical skills to perform technical and functional analysis with strong communication skills
- Knowledge of risk (credit, operational and market)