Title: Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA (Virtual)
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
As a Project Manager you may be required to travel to assist with new project kickoffs. In this role you will become the primary point of contact for managing onsite activities as it related to construction project in restaurants. As this company deploys new solutions or install new client sites, this role will be responsible for communicating with operators / onsite representatives, Brand representatives and internal teams at this company. In this role you will work closely with the internal Sales and Operations Team and this company's clients to ensure successful implementation, installations and/or rollouts of hardware to restaurant locations.
- Oversee delivery schedules of Hardware necessary for the QSR projects being managed.
- Advanced Project Managements skills to ensure timeline are being met both with hardware delivery schedules and installation dates
- Work with other areas of the organization and client to successfully deploy the solution
- Effective communication skills that border on over communication with internal and client shareholders
- Create internal process guidelines for new deployments
- Process oriented thinking and continuous improvement as process evolve
- Provide updates and metrics on the status of projects.
- Clear and concise verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Act as point of escalation for customer issues
- Proactively seek to learn the this company's products and diagnostic tools
- Be a team player in a highly energized environment while working independently as a project lead
- Be comfortable in a Matrix organization
- Have great people skills and provide value to our clients along with internal teams to this company
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree - CAPM Preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in Hospitality / Restaurant Technology Deployment / Project management
- Highly developed interpersonal skills; Strong written and verbal communications skills; Strong sense of self-motivation
- Basic knowledge of all Windows Platforms; Knowledge of Internet Browsers (IE, Firefox, Netscape)
- New technology developments and expanded support services require continual skill expansion and enhancement, often in an on-the-job environment