ISS NTAM Production Maintenance and Support organization is looking for a Technical Support Consultant who can work under general supervision (but works independently), responsible for day-to-day production support for multiple Asset Management Front Office and trade routing applications. ISS NTAM Production maintenance and Support organization is responsible for 24x7 production support across globe (APAC, EMEA and North America) for various applications of the Asset Management business units at this Company.
NTAM Application Support has responsibility for the technical support of our Asset Management portfolio and order management, trade routing, and other top 100 applications. This role will support our NTAM business and operations partners and clients and will liaise with upstream and downstream application teams.
The ideal candidates will be self-starters with excellent communication skills and a solid understanding of technology in a financial institution, including trade applications. Some night/weekend may be required from time to time. Candidate should be available Monday – Friday with individual schedules based on coverage rotation/duties.
• Candidate will be responsible to provide L1/L2/L3 Support, Monitor and provide support to production streams and provide expert knowledge on all workflow designs for supported applications.
• Candidate should be able to troubleshoot (review, analyze and resolve) production issue including job failure, and able to apply code fix on need basis.
• Candidate should be able to work with Business partners to analyze and resolve their queries and ensure compliance to all controlled processes according to business and IT requirement.
• Develop and maintain professional relationship with all stakeholders within IT and Business teams and provide support.
• Monitor and attend to all alerts and escalate production issues as needed to relevant teams and management.
• Coordinate with various teams including offshore support staff and raise support ticket for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes.
• Candidate will be responsible to attend on-call after office hours including weekend to support High and Critical production issue.
• Actively contribute to the supportability of the applications as well as continuous service improvement projects.
• Develop understanding of NT’s systems and products utilizing reference materials and support procedures.
• Present IT in a professional manner, exhibit customer service values in line with NT’s A Approach.
• Adherence to corporate standards at all times.
Qualifications: SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• 5-7 years of experience in a technical business facing (face to face) role within a financial institution or similar preferred.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, along with a solid technical background are essential as is the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate can explain technical issues in layman’s terms and translate business needs to technology teams and back.
• Team player will be working as part of a global support team, cross training and supporting multiple critical Asset management front office applications.
• Experience in incident management, understanding of ticket workflows and use of escalation. Experience with ServiceNow is beneficial.
• Problem resolution in an analytical and logical manner, to troubleshoot root cause and resolve production incidents.
• Works closely with other technology teams such as Development, Infrastructure and vended software support teams.
• Individuals who embrace AGILE principles and practices
o Experience in SCRUM and KANBAN framework
• Experience in XP and DevOps technical practices
• Extensive Knowledge of .NET
• Extensive Knowledge of Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL)
• Extensive Knowledge of MS SQL
• Extensive Knowledge of Unix/Linux Commands and scripting
• Knowledge of Perl Scripting
• Knowledge of Java