Responsible for collection, analysis and maintenance of data focused on the department's goals. Responsibilities may include the creation and administration of databases and/or support of computer programs and applications needed to achieve department goals.Essential Functions:
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate our company's commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Uses, protects, and discloses our patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Researches, collects, and analyzes primary and secondary data sources and reports trends to support department goals.
- Designs and evaluates database systems to support department needs.
- Develops and maintains organized documentation for efficient department operations.
- Supports performance improvement duties for the department.
- Recommends strategies in relation to report building and data capture for internal customers.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Minimum: Bachelor's degree in related area orExperience:
1-3 years of experience in finance industry Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
A senior financial analyst is expected to have hands-on experience in financial and statistical software, possess knowledge of financial databases, advanced SQL knowledge , experience in creating spreadsheets and advanced formulae
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Strong leadership skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent organization skills
Customer service oriented
Ability to interact with all levels of organization including management
Excellent presentation skills
Ability to function with minimal supervision