Title: Business Development Sales Executive - San Francisco, CA
Location: San Francisco, CA POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
This position has the responsibility for developing new business opportunities with prospects outside of our current customer base, that are competitively held and or new restaurant concepts. Develops a sales strategy to win business that is managed, tracked and reported in Salesforce.com, demonstrating sales activities to achieve sales goals. The Business Development Sales Executive will be responsible for managing the sales process through the order booking, transferring account ownership to the Account Executive for project management and implementation services. (add processing in) Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Grow market share through # of new restaurant sites with this company's Solutions & Payments
- Develop ROI-based solution sales plans that leverage strategic Account Planning skills
- Utilize a consultative selling approach to map out key decision-makers in the prospect and create a strategy to implement an appropriate plan to penetrate
- Develop a competitive sales opportunity strategy
- Capitalize on a foundation of internal and external industry networks to uncover business opportunities and develop a business solution that demonstrates this company's value and its impact on the prospective customer.
- Sales Process/Activity Management: Strategically designs a plan to effectively manage territory in order to maximize incoming orders as necessary to meet annual quota objectives.
- Input forecasting and account activity in Salesforce to quantify and qualify opportunities where this company is best positioned to win and assists in development of an account plan to ensure mutual objectives of the Customer relationship are realized.
- Gain customer commitment, builds momentum and accelerates the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process to minimize issues at closing.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities and execute to winning those opportunities
- Upon securing official order comment from customer, works with account executive to transition account control responsibility, including solution delivery
- Sales experience with 2+ years of experience in Restaurant OR Technology Sales/Business Development
- A minimum of 2+ years working in Hospitality/Restaurant Solution sales
- Proven success in consulting and/or solution sales environment.
- Previous successful consulting and or client management in the restaurant segment
- Previous experience with software and services organizations that sell Point-of-Sale, Payment Applications, Above Store, Kitchen Production and Marketing Programs.
- Demonstrated success in presenting and articulating the value of technology solutions In-depth experience and understanding of the hospitality/restaurant market, industry trends and related competition
- Strong knowledge/use of CRM tool - Salesforce.com in past working experience
- Outside Sales experience
- Strong Executive Presence – this role will have extensive executive visibility both internally and externally
- Project management skills; Client and Business plan management proficiency
- BS/BA in related discipline