Performs critical program management, system engineering, and analytical support services to the Director, Air Systems Requirements (ASR) Integrated Product Team (IPT). Essential Job Functions:
Provides program analysis support for all aspects of the program. Collects, completes, organizes, and interprets technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Interfaces with the JPO Program Management Offices (PMOs)/IPTs to provide subject matter expertise on the tactical execution, interoperability, and fleet integration of F-35 current and future capabilities. Functions as the primary interface with U.S. Services, US Weapons Schools, and contractors for all F-35 future requirements needs. Required Skills:
Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required and SECRET Clearance.
- A Bachelor's degree in a Science, Engineering or related technical field plus 14 years of experience or a Master's degree plus 10 years of experience is required.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- At least 10 years’ experience in defense acquisition program management related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management.
- At least 5 years of military flight experience in a 4th generation U.S. strike/fighter/bomber.
- Demonstrated experience in requirements development and Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS).
- Knowledge and expertise in Weapons and Tactical employment of 4th/5th Generation fighter aircraft.
- Knowledge and experience in Joint and Coalition operations related to tactical aviation, weapons, weapon systems, and capabilities to include integration of sensors and ISR systems.
- Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Possess a high degree of self-initiative, and the ability to work independently and function as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Proficiency in MS Office, excellent briefing, interpersonal and diplomatic skills.