Responsible for configuring, monitoring and maintaining this company's Marketo programs, data flows and templates that impact multiple business units within the Northern Trust organization. This includes primary ownership of the master workspace (also referred to as CoE workspace). Through strategic consultation, drive the growth and expansion of marketing automation across business units.
1. As Marketo product owner, provide leadership and strategic consultation support to business unit marketing objectives. Drive adoption and expansion through strategic integrations.
2. As the primary Marketo support contact, report platform incidents and resolve them. Lead platform enhancements such as new features and functionality. Responsible for onboarding new resources.
3. Identify training opportunities and support training delivery, as needed. Support documentation efforts and sharing learnings with Admins, IT and Performance teams.
4. Identify process improvement opportunities and propose how to act on them as well as identify issues and make recommendations on prioritization based on business and/or user impact
5. Operates independently; has in-depth knowledge of business unit / function.
6. As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level.
7. Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult.
8. Role is balanced between high level operational execution and development, and execution of strategic direction of business function activities.
9. Strategic in developing, implementing and administering programs within functional areas.
Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary to articulate how Marketo supports this company's marketing vision and support Marketo training programs.
In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
Analytical, strategic and organized with project management skills
Highly flexible and adaptable to change
Technical skills/systems knowledge (e.g. Peoplesoft) along with staying atop of new advances in marketing technology
Understand this company's marketing vision and have the ability to articulate how the vision is being supported by Marketo.
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience with Marketo API’s, data flows and integrity, integration configuration, testing, best practices and advanced program logic required. Marketo certification is required and previous experience owning similar types of programs.