Must Have Skills
Salesforce.com Delivery/Engagement LeadQualification
Bachelor's in engineering or equivalent Responsibility
- Study industry trends to remain aware of technology trends.
- Understand internal/external requirements.
- Analyze the need for POC based on the strategic roadmap laid out by the enterprise architect.
- Provide guidance to architects in evaluate various products/ technologies suited for the solution.
- Review the solution prepared by other architects.
- Ensure that the solution fits holistically in the overall Enterprise Architecture design and does not violate architecture principles.
- Conduct economic analysis of architecture.
- Provide support to other teams for building case for PoC to senior management in terms of current organizational need and potential benefits.
- Provide support during requirement gathering and analysis (technical perspective during downstream assessment) to other teams.
- Provide guidance to solution architect around usage of patterns/anti patterns in the solution.
- Rephrase the solution if required to minimize the risk of solution.
- Ensure CTS architecture principles and QOA(Quality of Architecture) are maintained.
- Analyze tradeoffs and provide recommendations, if any, on the solution architecture.
- Understand business processes, cases and functions.
- Understand business problem and impact.
- Analyze existing enterprise architecture and evaluate other technology/ frameworks.
- Understand requirement, analyze feasibility and provide recommendation.
- Provide support in creation of functional design, logical database design, test design and design overview document.
Asset Development and Governance
- Conduct planned and unplanned audits for complex projects.
- Perform architecture design review.
- Identify opportunities for optimization of cost / time / asset utilization in complex projects and advise relevant teams accordingly where possible.
- Manage stakeholder perception.
- Provide advice to teams facing complex technical issues in the course of project delivery.
Business Development Support
- Track implementation of assets.
- Assist in conducting audits.
- In case of deviations, apprise relevant project managers of the same to drive effective implementation.
- In case of any implementation challenges.
- Identify the underlying cause and support technology teams in customization of asset to meet current needs of the organization.
- Assist in analyzing metrics and feedback from project teams adopting designed assets.
- Monitor asset effectiveness during realtime implementation.
- Identify areas for improvement / customization and redesign asset based on analysis.
- Share identified areas with Enterprise Architect for review.
- Scan the market and identify new technology areas which can be adopted in this company.
- Identify new clients or new needs in the existing clients and share suggestions with Enterprise / Solution Architects.
- Develop collaterals for proposals.
- Participate in discussion for client proposals.
- Provide support for developing RFPs.
- Participate in industry seminars/ conference, if required, to share knowledge and build this company's brand.
- Keep abreast of the technology trends, industry best practices etc.
- Publish white papers.
- Develop a repository of technical solutions, technical best practices and design/coding guidelines/standards.
- Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
- Build awareness of the knowledge repository among reporting teams.
- Track contribution to knowledge management portal.
- Update best practices, white papers, artifacts etc to the database on a regular basis.
- Participate in senior level talent selection.
- Set clear and objective goals for team.
- Conduct appraisals.
- Identify, priorities and deploy action items for competency development.
- Review progress on employee engagement activities in the architecture track.
- Direct and guide other managers/team leaders on resolving employee complaints.
- Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers and future leaders.
- Mentor all architects in the EAS function.
- Salesforce Consumer Good cloud
- Salesforce - Knowledge
- Salesforce Analytics & Report
- Data Management
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Salesforce Consumer Good cloud PL1 Required
2 Salesforce - Knowledge PL1 Required
3 Salesforce Analytics & Report PL1 Required
Domain SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Data Management NA Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.