We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. This company's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At this company, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking a highly skilled Veeva Architect with experience in large end-to-end implementations on the Veeva platform in Life Sciences. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the platform
• Interacts with the Business, Program, Project, Development, Operations, and Service Integration teams to deliver complete technical solutions to our stakeholders.
• Design and implement scalable, compatible and high performance solutions
• Lead technical design sessions and architect/document technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives
• Mentor developers towards solution development
• Develop high level estimates by analyzing the business cases and viable design solutions
• Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible
• Work on the proposals and provide a robust solution for the requirements provided by customer
• At least 13 years of experience in Information Technology
• At least 8 years of professional Salesforce application development/architectural experience utilizing Apex, VisualForce, and SOQL, Web service and data migration
• At least 3 years of Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault and other Salesforce solutions to be implemented in Pharma
• Experience from at least 2 end-to-end Veeva implementations as a Lead or Architect.
• Knowledge of Integration of Veeva with other downstream applications using Informatica and/or other ETL tools
• Hands on expertise in configuring Veeva and developing applications on the Force.com Platform
• Hands on knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with ERP (Oracle and SAP especially)
• An advanced degree is a plus.
• Veeva CRM certification
• A Salesforce certification in application building or development