Sr. Testing ManagerQualification
Science / Engineering graduateDuties & Responsibilities
This is a Senior Test Manager to ensure QA Compliance for a large client's program.
- This company's Test Manager will work closely with Client QA Team to follow client process, procedures and coordinate all migration application teams to meet those requirements.
- This company's Testing Manager will provide feedback for any need to customize, handle integration testing and suggest any framework improvements to prevent quality issues across Squads/Applications.
- The Test Manager will govern test management process by applying suitable strategy, recommend process improvements, and oversee test performance from Project level to Test Organizations level and to measure and improve quality of deliverables.
- Ensure the entire product is tested by respective product owners/QA team as per industry standards and delivered on time.
- Work with all Testing Leads, IT Teams, Product Owners, and Business/SMEs across Suppliers, Vendors and client to oversee the integration testing activities.
- Governance activities include:
- Collaboration between co-located teams across all Move Groups and Squads
- Manage test operations and execution
- Risk Management
- Remove any QA impediments
- Prospective process improvements
- Define entry and exit criteria for successful go live
1. Minimum 12+ years of Testing Experience with over 5 years of experience as Test Manager
2. Experience overseeing all aspects of Integration testing including establishing metrics, tools and process to ensure quality goals are met
3. Experience managing QA services transition and act as a single point of contact for all testing requests
4. Strong knowledge in Insurance domain
5. Sound knowledge of end to end Insurance Application landscape with clear understanding of different applications and their role / business objective
6. Experience in managing transition phase of a program
7. Experience of managing testing for application migration project (Cloud Migration)
8. Experience in working with / handling 3rd party stakeholders
9. Strong in communication and stakeholder management
10. Able to work independently with different application leads, teams, 3rd party and formulate E2E test strategy and plan on Test Environment, Test Data, System Integration, Automation, Performance Testing, etc.
11. Able to drive meeting and clearly communicate / articulate / identify action, action owner and deadline
12. Strong test best practices and test management knowledge
13. Experience in Agile Methodology
14. Experience in Risk management (Identify potential risks that could influence the overall program and QA schedules. Create mitigation and contingency plans along with respective owners)
15. Good presentation / reporting skills (Create strategic views on the health of the program and socialize with the Project team. Review and create analytics providing the Plan Vs Progress for QA on a weekly basis)
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.