Sr. Cyber Security ArchitectJob DescriptionResponsibility
Must Have Skills
- Endpoint Security/EDR – Endpoint detection and response management, Anti Malware policy management, Daily compliance check, AV and AM policy fine tuning, Threat hunting/management, logging and reporting policy fine tuning.
- Email Security – Device Management and Operations, Anti-spam, anti-phishing enablement, Spam/Phishing email quarantine checklists, Logging and reporting
- Azure Cloud Security - Management of Azure cloud endpoint security controls, Configure/modify the third-party controls such as Workload protection, VM etc., Logging and reporting.
- WAF and DDoS – WAF & DDoS Management, Configure/Modify WAF/DDoS policies, Customize the Policy and configuration based on the requirement , Configure and Schedule Reports, Implement remediation as per recommendation and guidelines limited to capability of toolsets, Reporting
- CASB – Manage and support CASB solution for all users and cloud applications
- DLP- Mana and support DLP solution for endpoint , network and email
- 15 Years L3 experience in Steady State operations.
- Experience working on an Onsite/Offshore model.
- Working knowledge of ITSM process.
- Be the primary POC for the client , escalation and stakeholder management.
Good To Have Skills
- Forcepoint Email Security
- Forcepoint DLP
- Check Point Endpoint Security
- Check Point Secure Web Gateway
- Procure to Pay - Payroll
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Forcepoint Email Security PL1 Required
2 Forcepoint DLP PL1 Required
3 Check Point Endpoint Security PL1 Desired
4 Check Point Secure Web Gateway PL1 Desired
Domain SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Procure to Pay - Payroll NA Desired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.