Title: Account ExecutiveLocation: Santa Clara, CA We help financial institutions, retailers and restaurants around the world run better—so they have more time to create customer experiences that drive lasting success.
The world is going digital—and it’s happening fast. Even for physical brands in retail, banking and hospitality, digital-led experiences are capturing more customer interest, engagement and loyalty.
That means the key to running businesses smoothly and profitably for years to come is the right integration of digital and physical tech.
Our future-facing technology connects every system and customer touchpoint—from back office to point of sale (POS), from kitchen production to mobile checkout, from financial institution branch transformation to digital and mobile banking, and everything in between.
Our portfolio includes digital first offerings for banking, restaurants and retailers, as well as payments, multi-vendor connected device services, ATMs, POS terminals and self-service technologies.
With six million points of service worldwide, we’re positioned like no other to help businesses navigate digital transformations, while growing revenue and increasing productivity.
- Position is responsible for selling the Hospitality solution portfolio within an assigned territory; Position sells solutions and services to secure new opportunities maximizing revenue and profitability and increasing this company's ship share
- Targets current client accounts in local geographic area, typically at ownership level, in the small to medium-sized business market. Position is responsible for prospecting, managing and bringing to closure new business opportunities within targeted area including: Table Service accounts, Quick Service accounts, and other relevant hospitality industries in a territory.
- As a member of the sales team, objectives are focused and performance is measured on the ability to close new business.
- Position executes the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel; Position accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers; Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client
- Serve as key interface in defining customer needs and this company's ability to meet those needs through solutions; Serve as the liaison between the customer and this company in regard to issues for current customer escalating any roadblocks to securing the business or customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the assigned territory
- Position requires strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in this company; Must maintain focus on the development of new business opportunities and closing current accounts allowing us to aggressively penetrate competitive accounts leading to long term business relationships
- Work in cooperation with this company's teams to ensure a cohesive approach with all customers and minimize conflict
- Work cross-functionally within organization to ensure all aspects of the business work together for best results for the company and customers
- Structure mutually beneficial financial relationships
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Objectivity and ability to make sound decisions
- Aptitude to learn quickly and perform well under pressure
- Ability to work independently yet within company guidelines
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and professional maturity
- Ability to travel within local or regional territory 50% - 100% of time.
- 5+ years of Restaurant operations, sales, or management experience and/or training/certification
- 5 years + of sales or operational experience with complex software and hardware solutions and professional services or prior experience in the POS industry
- Sales and/or Marketing experience with emphasis on prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business
- Experience working with C level individuals within the customer base