Responsible for working with investment managers and in-house technology partners, operational areas, management and product development during the implementation process of onboarding a new Hedge Fund Services client. The Client Implementation function is responsible for onboarding third party clients onto the HFS platform and converting data sets from existing fund administrators or clients.
1. Acts as the main point of contact with external investment managers and in-house technology partners, operational areas, management and product development during the implementation process.
2. Manage multiple projects simultaneously from beginning to end.
3. Facilitate and ensure structure for weekly client meetings including producing agendas and document and distribute takeaways.
4. Coordinate and perform system set-up and testing: complete personal setup responsibilities and confirm all groups have completed their setup responsibilities.
5. Interface with internal and external IT to ensure external IT setup is completed timely and within the constraints of the internal control framework.
6. Identify and communicate bespoke client requests (for reporting and other IT builds) according to established guidelines.
7. Perform and document completion of related internal controls for SSAE 16 compliance.
8. Ensure all necessary implementation tracking documents are initiated and maintained (client matrix, subway map, etc.).
9. Follow-up with Shared Services to update the tracking documents. This includes ensuring that the subway map is properly updated/maintained by applicable members of the Virtual Team and all escalations are identified and communicated to management.
10. Operates independently; has in-depth knowledge of business unit / function.
11. As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level.
12. Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult.
13. Role is balanced between high level operational execution and development, and execution of strategic direction of business function activities. 14. Strategic in developing, implementing and administering programs within functional areas.
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred. Related Industry qualification (e.g. ACCA) is preferred Excellent oral and written communication skills are required In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required Highly flexible and adaptable to change Technical skills / systems knowledge is required