As a valued colleague on our team, you will provide expert advice and lead your team in implementing the design of components of technological structures. In this role, you will lead a team in implementing solutions with a process-driven view, as well as schedule maintenance and/or updates to existing structures.THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Enterprise Architecture - Architecture - Lead Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Define current and target state architectures, transition architectures and roadmaps for business portfolios and for individual applications
- Serve as architecture lead or technical expert to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to portfolio, systems, business or data architecture.
- Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the stakeholders including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions.
- Conduct studies of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost-effective architecture solutions.
- Confer with business units and application development staff to understand both the business and technical requirements and to define architectural constraints
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of architecture solutions and facilitate governance.
- May review work of other team members and mentor junior architects.
- 10 years in defining current and target state architectures, transition architectures and roadmaps preferred.
- Experience with developing solution architecture across multiple architecture domains such as business, data, integration, resiliency, and application.
- 3 years hands on application solution design experience in AWS using AWS native services
- 2 years Data Analytics solutioning experience in AWS cloud using AWS native services (EMR, Redshift, Athena etc.), Apache Spark framework and using Python, or R.
- 2 years experience on selecting, architecture reviewing, integration architecture with SaaS/COTS solutions.
- 5 years providing solutions based on Enterprise Integration patterns, Event Driven Architecture, API, Web services, SOA and Micro Services
- 5 years with Enterprise Architecture frameworks like TOGAF, DoDAF, FEA etc.
- 5 years with application servers and containers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server.
- 5 years with performance optimizations such as improving scalability, availability, throughput, failover, etc.
- Demonstrated experience of various Cloud Technologies, industry trends and solutioning experience in Public, Hybrid Cloud and PaaS will be essential
- AWS Solution Architect Associate or Professional certification
- Ability to work with both senior management level executives and development teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Skilled in AWS offerings, development and networking platforms.
- Skilled in HOPEX or ARIS or other EA tools
- Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Visio