Technical Lead, Application Support (ID: 88725)
Lead Support staff for Front Office Solutions. Provide business hour coverage for continental United States, Eastern time zone to Pacific time zone.
We are fast paced team and your ability to pivot and be agile on a daily basis is critical. Experience with desktop applications and cloud-based applications. Some software development experience is a plus as problems need to be investigated. Experience with AWS console is extremely beneficial. Experience with AWS Console for support. Experience with Service-Now is extremely beneficial. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver support to clients and business users.
- Investigate, resolve or escalate application errors and client requests.
- Direct User administration of Desktop and web applications in all environments and ensure all user permissions are documented for audit.
- Onboard clients to our platforms in desktop and web applications on AWS platforms.
- Manage functional permissions and log all activities in Service Now.
- Change Management – manage production change tickets for production releases.
- Post-implementation checks to ensure no impact to production uptime.
- Work closely with vendor and internal development team to fix bugs and provide support for the testing of new and enhanced features.
- Maintain and track production incidents and problems and communicate status to business users and management.
- Work closely with DevOps team to proactively monitor production platform and manage on-call escalations.
- Provide communication bridge between FOS/IAA team and the NT infrastructure teams.
- Create wiki documentations for business and IT users on processes.
- Engage with clients for support or application questions.
- Experience with AWS console is extremely beneficial.
- Experience with AWS Console for support.
- Experience with Service-Now is extremely beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills as there is regular engagement with internal and external clients.
- Analytical skills to help in determining the correct path for problem resolution.
- Ability to work independently but also take direction.