Salesforce.com Technical ArchitectQualification
Must Have Skills
BE/ B Tech/MCA Responsibility
- • Endtoend responsibility of designing and architecting technology solutions.
- • Develop architecture and coding standards, review processes as well as project specific templates.
- Deployment Support and Closure.
- • Assist and advise for general troubleshooting of platform and applications.
- Knowledge Management.
- • Identifies new Technologies Standards, Best Practices.
- • Advocate and define cloud architecture vision from a strategic perspective, including internal and external platforms, tools, and systems.
- • Develop a repository of technical solutions, technical best practices and design/coding guidelines/standards.
- • Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
- • Track contribution to knowledge management portal.
- Update best practices, white papers, artifacts etc to the database on a regular basis.
- • Publish white papers.
- • Define, execute and continuously improve internal software architecture processes and technology recommendations.
- • Certified in one or many of the EAS function areas.
- Training and Recruitment / People Management.
- • Assist and guide senior managers and teams in developing highly scalable, reliable and secure solutions.
- • Participate in senior level talent selection.
- • Set clear and objective goals for team & Conduct appraisals.
- • Identify, priorities and deploy action items for competency development.
- • Review progress on employee engagement activities in the architecture track.
- • Direct and guide other managers/team leaders on resolving employee complaints.
- • Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers and future leaders.
- • Mentor all architects in the EAS function.
- Project Planning and Set up.
- • Conduct project estimations by analyzing business requirements.
- • Identify or build templates to conduct project estimations.
- • Review all estimates as created by the architect(s).
- • Articulate estimation methodology and module level estimations (with focus on effort estimation) for projects / assignments with higher complexity, risks and dependencies.
- • Provide inputs and support to project / program management for project estimates.
- • Identify “road blocks” during solution implementation and provide mitigation.
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
- • Provide support during requirement gathering and analysis (technical perspective during downstream assessment) to the teams.
- • Understand business processes, cases and functions.
- • Understand business problem and impact.
- Analyze existing enterprise architecture.
- Solution Conceptualization.
- • Lead development of enterprisewide technology on premise or cloudbased architectures.
- • Good knowledge about known architectures and solution frameworks as well as usage of modelling technique.
- • Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
- • Study industry trends to remain aware of technology trends.
- • Understand internal/external requirements.
- • Analyze the need for POC based on the strategic roadmap laid out by the enterprise architect.
- • Provide guidance to architects to evaluate various products/ technologies suited for the solution.
- • Review the solution prepared by other architects.
- Ensure that the solution fits holistically in the overall Enterprise Architecture design and does not violate architecture principles.
- • Conduct economic analysis of architecture.
- Provide support to other teams for building case for PoC to senior management in terms of current organizational need and potential benefits.
- • Define technical software architectures to drive business and technology strategies.
- Solution Definition and Design.
- • Formulate conceptual architectures and communicate architectural vision, goals and design objectives to multiple audiences.
- • Provide guidance to solution architect around usage of patterns/anti patterns in the solution.
- • Rephrase the solution if required to minimize the risk of solution.
- • Ensure CTS architecture principles and QOA(Quality of Architecture) are maintained.
- • Analyze tradeoffs and provide recommendations, if any, on the solution architecture.
- Understand business processes, cases and functions.
- Understand business problem and impact.
- Analyze existing enterprise architecture and evaluate other technology/ frameworks.
- • Understand requirement, analyze feasibility and provide recommendation.
- • Provide support in creation of functional design, logical design, test design and design overview document.
- Project Support.
- • Conduct planned and unplanned audits for complex projects.
- • Perform architecture design review.
- Identify opportunities for optimization of cost / time / asset utilization in complex projects and advise relevant teams accordingly where possible.
- • Manage stakeholder perception.
- Provide advice to teams facing complex technical issues in the course of project delivery.
- • Review design artifacts and code as created by developers / senior developers to ensure it meets architectural requirements, quality and on time delivery.
- • Track various quality metrics around architecture, design and code.
- • Perform codenizant audits for other projects as appropriate to ensure Codenizant principles are implemented.
- • Review all outputs across all SDLC phases from design to testing to ensure NFRs are met.
- • Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations.
- Business Development Support.
- • Scan the market and identify new technology areas which can be adopted in this company.
- • Identify new clients or new needs in the existing clients and share suggestions with Enterprise / Solution Architects.
- • Develop collaterals for proposals.
- • Participate in discussion for client proposals.
- • Provide support for developing RFPs.
- Participate in industry seminars/ conference, if required, to share knowledge and build this company's brand.
- • Conduct occasional training session and participate in various consultancy, presales and bid defense meetings.
- Alliance Management.
- • Identify alliance partners based on the understanding of service offerings and client requirements.
- • Identify areas for joint GTM with the partner.
- • Develop internal capabilities/complementary toolsets to support the GTM strategy.
- • Maintain the relationship with partners.
- • Act as this company's technical POC for the specific technology/solution area.
Good To Have Skills
- AEM Sites - Architect
- Android Architecture & Design
- Azure Architecture
- Salesforce - Knowledge
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1b or other U.S. work authorization for this role. Qualifications:
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 AEM Sites - Architect PL1 Required
2 Android Architecture & Design PL1 Required
3 Azure Architecture PL1 Required
4 Salesforce - Knowledge PL1 Required
5 Salesforce PL1 Required
6 Salesforce Accounts PL1 Desired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.