We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. This company's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At this company, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking highly skilled Salesforce Solution Architects with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• Creating solutions in Salesforce from client concepts and requirements
• Support design creation leveraging best practices and reviews with Architects
• Guide the team on requirements, be a coach for best practices and understand the Salesforce product offerings in detail.
• Responsible for reviewing and determining the readiness of user stories.
• Translate the business requirements and map them to Salesforce product features
• Evaluate AppExchange products and recommend them to the business to achieve specific business needs.
• At least 13 years of experience in Information Technology
• At least 6 years of professional services or technical consulting experience
• At least 5 years Salesforce configuration and consulting experience
• Client facing and project management experience
• Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
• Deep understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Portal/Communities, Marketing AppExchange Knowledge and deep knowledge in several AppExchange packages
• Functional testing development
• One of the following Salesforce certifications are desired: Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant
• An advanced degree is a plus
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.