Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for planning and implementing corporate or business line marketing programs and projects for Meemic that support this company's marketing goals and objectives. May serve as a marketing resource and/or liaison to assigned business line(s) and coordinate marketing projects to meet business goals. Guides and monitors multiple, concurrent marketing projects across marketing channels from initiation through implementation to ensure program goals are met on time and within budget. May identify and coordinate project team roles and responsibilities to ensure adherence to project schedule. May analyze creative output, research production techniques and write specifications for print or digital projects. Obtains timely approvals from key reviewers and subject-matter experts to ensure quality, on time project delivery. May receive and check files prior to transmission to suppliers. May coordinate file release with internal advertising contact or external sources as indicated.
May champion the brand and reputation of Meemic/ this company across all social spaces; coordinating messaging with marketing calendars; continuous monitoring and responding to AAA member inquiries; and tracking and reporting growth and engagement results.
Participates in the development of marketing plans, processes and projects as requested.
Understands, documents, coordinates and improves processes relevant to scope of work. Assists in managing expenses to budget as requested.
Develops and maintains effective working relationships with internal partner work groups (e.g., product lines and business areas) and vendors, as appropriate, within a diverse product, cross-functional environment.
Maintains and applies current marketing knowledge for assigned area(s) of expertise. Ensures compliance with applicable marketing related laws, regulations, company policies and guidelines. Documents project status using project tracking software programs as indicated.
Preferred Qualifications (except in Social Media area)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or related field
- Marketing experience in a multiple, diverse product environment.
· Analyzing and coordinating print production projects
· Compiling cost estimates and budgets for proposed projects
· Account executive experience in an advertising agency.
· Laws and regulations as they relate to marketing in financial and insurance industries in multi-state markets
· This company and Meemic products, services and marketing channels
· Pre-press production activities (e.g. retouching, various proofing systems)
· PC platform (MS Word, Excel and Acrobat); PDF and file preparation for pre-press activities
· Advertising agency workflow and methodology
· Advertising and collateral design and concept development
· Corporate identity standards
· Project tracking software programs
· The company's supply chain management procedures
· Microsoft Project skills.
Post for Social Media Area positions:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in social media coordination
- Marketing experience in a multiple, diverse product environment
- Strong working knowledge of key social media platforms in a business setting (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Knowledge of best practices and emerging trends within digital and social spaces
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Experience in social media monitoring tools (Spredfast, Hootsuite, et.al.)
- Experience in social media monitoring tools (Radian6, Brandwatch, et.al.)
- Experience in social media analytic tools (Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, et.al.)
Works in remote environment.