This role is responsible for providing program management support for the Horizon 3 Product team. This includes defining, implementing, and supporting Product management processes and a regular cadence of reporting for H3 products. Provides program management support from conception, strategy and planning through delivery, launch and post-launch support.
Supports Product leadership in defining performance and delivery targets and timelines for the Product team, and tracking progress towards them. Captures and tracks issues and risks with Product definition and delivery, and works with Product leadership to mitigate and unblock them, including facilitating cross-functional discussions to resolve open questions. Co-ordinates and communicates Product milestones, schedules and risks to the business, technical and PMO teams, and to the broader organization.
• Provides program management support for the Horizon 3 product team.
• Guides the Product team and cross-functional collaborators towards the achievement of Product definition and delivery milestones targets.
• Facilitates team information and work flow. Participates in problem solving and removing barriers to timely and cost effective Product implementation.
• Develops and documents project schedules, milestones and highlights KPIs for Product team. Shares KPIs, schedule, milestone, budget and cost / benefit decision-making responsibilities, but not accountability, with Product leadership
• Becomes a go-to person for questions and blockers on the Product team, and involves Product and cross-functional leadership as needed to raise and unblock issues
• Communicates product status to stakeholders, facilitates smooth communication across the Product team
• Coordinates and tracks project resources, staff, assets and schedules to ensure timely project outcomes. Assists team members and stakeholders in making cost / benefit decisions.
• Facilitates Product team sync up meetings, and keeps the Product team focused and organized.
• Participates in H3-wide discussions on program management approaches, and new or enhanced approaches and/or instruments.
• Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to the Product and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions. Presents issues to and works with Product leadership to resolve critical resource conflicts.
• Mentors less experienced members of the team. Serves as a resource to other project managers to resolve complex problems.