This company is seeking a Payments Software Sales Specialist to join this company's Banking’s Digital First Transaction Processing team to lead opportunities directly to the payments ecosystem and in collaboration with the account management team for banks, credit unions, and retailers focusing on:
- Payments Authorization, switching and routing;
- Debit and Credit Card Management and Fraud solutions;
- ATM Terminal Handling
The position is responsible for working with the North America account teams to leverage relationships and existing account strategies for transaction processing and payments solutions as well as:
- Selling solutions and services to secure new opportunities, maximizing revenue and profitability and increasing this company's market share directly into the payments industry ecosystem;
- Building relationships with prospective and competitive customers;
- Key interface in defining customer needs and this company's ability to meet those needs through this company Digital First Transaction Processing solutions (Authorization Processing for Issuer and/or Acquirer, Faster Payments, ATM Terminal Handling, Card Management and Fraud)
- Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above mentioned solutions
- Partners with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities;
- Strong competence on Payment Solutions and experience in Payments Industry; strong prospecting and proposing skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in this company; Must be focused on the development of new business opportunities and closing new accounts allowing us to aggressively penetrate competitive accounts leading to long term business relationships
- Must have successful sales record.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prospect for large complex sales opportunities.
- Ability to understand the business and technical solutions.
- Ability to move the sales process to closure.
- Ability to articulate and professionally present solutions and to respond creatively to customer needs.