What you will do:
This company is seeking prospective Senior IT Auditors who will develop, plan, and perform independent audits of information systems, processes, data centers and computer operations to evaluate internal controls and ensure compliance to established policies, standards, procedures, and security requirements.In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Independently develop appropriate audit techniques and procedures to document areas under review and identify potential exposures.
- Analyze current systems and processes to evaluate controls and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Prepare detailed work papers and documents audit findings for management presentation.
- Prepare recommendations for corrective actions and improvements. Provides input to the risk assessment process.
- Analyze the adequacy of internal controls.
- Represent Internal Audit on systems development projects.
- Provide advice relative to the development of new or modified procedures and systems.
- Recommend controls to ensure system data and procedural integrity.
- Provide consulting to company staff and management on information systems control issues.
- Perform other special assignments dealing with complex issues and requiring autonomy.
- Assist the manager with risk assessment and audit planning.
- May coordinate activities with outside auditors as necessary.
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a Senior IT Auditor can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.How you will benefit:
- This company's Group Senior IT Auditors earn a competitive salary with a potential of earning bonuses
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for this company.
- Benefits include:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
We’re looking for candidates who:Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field.
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Conducting independent information system audits (planning, budgeting, evidence gathering, execution and reporting).
- Analyzing information systems and processes to evaluate controls and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Developing audit techniques and procedures to identify potential exposures in the information systems environment.
- Analysis and problem solving.
- Internal audit techniques and control concepts
- Computer systems analysis, design and development
- Computer security and operations
- Information systems and data processing control concepts
- Strong written communication skills, to include technical writing on information systems issues.
- Communicate effectively with others in a work environment
- Prepare written reports for all levels of management
- Support Internal Audit staff in the use of information systems technology.
- Plan and conduct information systems audits with a high degree of initiative and autonomy
- Strong PC applications skills (MS Word, Excel, Visio and ACL or Artibus)
- AAA Michigan information technology operations
Successful Senior IT Auditors will possess effective communication skills, ambition, motivation and drive!