Cain Brothers, a division of this company's Capital Markets, is a pre-eminent healthcare investment bank. We deliver innovative solutions and fresh ideas to our clients in mergers & acquisitions, debt and equity financing, and strategic and financial advisory from our offices across the country. Our deep knowledge of the industry is matched with the knowhow needed to efficiently execute the most complex transactions of all sizes. With our exclusive focus on healthcare services, medical technology and life sciences, we have an unobstructed view of this rapidly evolving industry that enables us to provide unique perspectives to our clients.
Cain Brothers is currently seeking to hire a Vice President for the San Francisco or NYC office to support the Healthcare team.
Vice Presidents play a strong part in the execution of the group’s M&A and advisory engagements. The Vice President role provides extensive exposure to senior bankers and clients, including leading medical technology companies and private equity/venture capital firms. Further, the role is supported by a comprehensive mentorship program and strong career path growth to the Director and Managing Director levels.
- Assist in the origination and execution of M&A and advisory transactions
- Oversee the development of initial pitch books and transactional written materials related to the origination and execution of M&A transactions, private financings, valuations and fairness opinions
- Manage and execute tasks related to comprehensive financial modeling and valuation analyses
- Lead due diligence meetings and processes
- Oversee Associates and Analysts on deal teams
- Develop a thorough understanding of the trends and competitive dynamics within the healthcare sector
- Travel to client offices and operating sites throughout the United States
- Five to seven years of investment banking experience, preferably with a focus on M&A transactions in the healthcare sector
- Bachelors and MBA degree in business. Emphasis in finance, accounting and/or economics is preferred
- Strong interest in gaining domain expertise in the U.S. healthcare industry, and more specifically, medical technology
- Extensive financial modeling experience in M&A
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong work ethic
- Must be willing to travel
- Series 79 and 63 licenses preferred