What you will do: (Primary Duties & Responsibilities)
This company is seeking a prospective Sr. Accountant/Financial Analyst who through application of generally accepted accounting principles and/or insurance statutory accounting principles is able to analyze complex financial data and produce high level reporting for business line leaders to derive actionable and conclusive financial implications on business decisions or transactions based on financial results.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Prepare and develop financial reports, charts and presentations for executive level management suing automated accounting and/or management reporting systems.
- Prepare, analyze, and interpret in-depth analyses of financial and statistical data, create financial models using Excel and Access and/or other spreadsheet and data management applications.
- Analyze, interpret and report on financial and statistical information based on data collected from financial applications and prepare complex journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a Sr. Accountant/Financial Analyst
can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.How you will benefit:
Qualifications: RWe’re looking for candidates who: (Preferred/Required Qualifications)
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics or related field. Certified Public Accountant designation and/or Master’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred.
- 5 or more years’ experience in corporate accounting and finance
- Prior experience preparing and developing financial models and reports with a high level of accuracy and completeness
- Ability to derive actionable conclusions from analyzing data and information
- Prior experience in the property and casualty insurance and/or reinsurance industry and with products and operations, preferred
- Experience with business intelligence software preferred
- Experience with data query/data management to include pivot tables and macros and data analytics tools/programing language, R. Tableau, Python, SAS, SQL queries) preferred.
- Experience in statutory financial statement preparation preferred.
Successful Sr. Accountant/Financial Analysts will possess strong analytical and organizational skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong independent research abilities and are highly detailed oriented. What it’s like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.