Technical DMZ network architect/engineer responsible for DMZ network project designs supporting DMZ Services such as Internet Hosting, Business-to-Business (B2B), Outbound Internet Access, and Remote Access. Seeking engineer with experience with public Cloud integration and/or virtualization/Software-Defined Networking (SDN). Engineer will support various LOB and B2B customers including creation of low-level network designs and solution delivery. Requirements:
- 7-10 years industry experience with technology domain experience Network design experience with DMZ/Perimeter environments
- Experience integrating solutions with Cloud provider environments such as MS Azure & AWS, and connectivity to cloud hosted SaaS applications such as M365.
- Knowledge and/or experience with network virtualization and Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Must have solid routing, switching experience including Cisco Nexus and Arista with solid understanding of TCP/IP networking including BGP, OSPF, Multicast, QOS, IPSEC, ISAKMP, SCEP, SDN
- Experience with scripting languages
- Technology degree or substantial equivalent experience
- Hands on with Arista router/switch platforms
- Experience with automation and development of automation scripts. Python experience desirable.
- Experience with automation skills/tools such as: Cisco NSO, Ansible, Netconf, YANG