The Network Security DMZ Architect will be responsible for DMZ network project designs with focus on Remote Access and Cloud Services solution designs. Also provide DMZ/DDoS/B2B/VPN Infrastructure Architecture for various LOB and B2B customers across various DMZ Zones including creation of network level High-level and Low-level designs and solution delivery.
- Assess design submissions for security compliance against baselines
- Shepard requestors through technical challenges until designs are complete
- Act in a liaison role between Global Information Security and as an escalation point for engineering / operations
- Self-starter who can lead projects
- Ability to troubleshoot multivendor solutions in lab or POC environments
- Manage assigned networking projects, program components and deployments to deliver services in accordance with established company objectives
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Network Infrastructure, IPv4/v6, IP Routing, DNS, Security, HTTP(S), VPN, and Network Monitoring tools.
Core Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- 10 years industry experience with technology domain experience
- Experience integrating solutions with Cloud provider environments such as MS Azure, AWS, Google, IBM
- Must have solid routing, switching, Cisco Nexus, Firepower/ASA, Fortinet router and DMZ/ISP experience.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP concepts, SDN, OSPF, BGP, VLAN, IPSEC, ISAKMP, PKI, QOS, Multicast, trunking/port-channeling, FHRP protocols, enterprise level MPLS, VDC, flavors of VPC, Fabricpath.
- Ability to utilize DDoS tools like Arbor and Prolexic/Akamai & F5/Silverline for mitigations to include Application layer, TCP state table and Bandwidth DDoS threats.
- Familiar with best practices to install and deploy various Cisco routing and switching platforms such as ISR, ASR, Catalyst and Nexus.
- Experience with large scale, complex network/DMZ environments and Authentication mechanisms (e.g. Active Directory, Ping federate)
- Experience with scripting languages
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.