We are currently seeking a Division Vice President (DVP) to manage a team of 9 direct reports (regional operations directors), 110 clinics and approximate revenues of $300M. This leader will oversee a territory covering the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan area as well as El Paso, with over 2000 teammates. This Division, Odyssey, is part of a larger region: Galaxy.
The DVP provides strategic, tactical and team leadership, counsel and direction to the field management of this company to ensure safe, efficient, therapeutic and ethical patient care. Additionally, this position identifies and develops strategic growth opportunities, leads division performance, and works closely with the GVP and business development team to develop competitive strategies in alignment with this company's mission and values.
We're looking for an exceptional leader with a strong ownership mindset to consistently and proactively seek ways to improve the business and the ability to operationalize new ideas and insights. The DVP will engage at all levels of the enterprise and, specifically, will be a key thought partner and work closely with the GVP as well as Finance, Strategy, People Services and Business Development teams. The Role:
As a Division Vice President, you will drive all aspects of the business: culture, team development, clinical outcomes, p/l management, growth and ongoing business development. You will lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to be the role model for American Healthcare. You will join a team of highly motivated individuals that engage with their head, heart, and hands to better serve the people of their community. At this level in our organization, our leadership ranks consist of ex-consultants, military leaders, investment bankers and hospital C-suite executives. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Complete accountability for ~110 clinics, 2000 teammates (including 4 direct reports), representing ~$300M revenue
- Lead the development of team, from managers to direct patient care teammates. Inspire your team to join you in the quest to provide high quality patient care.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives that maximize clinical outcomes and growth. Some examples include:
- Lead team to deliver the nation’s leading clinical outcomes dialysis care
- Address top growth priorities by completing due diligence on clinic expansions, relocations, and where to build new clinics
- Cultivate physician and hospital relationships to generate medical director and joint venture partnerships with top organizations in the Dallas market.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- Leadership of a multi-site operational business
- Experience in healthcare required
- Proven experience leading a large, high performing team
- Proven experience identifying and driving growth in your business
- Track record of successful fiscal and operating leadership; demonstrated financial expertise
- Proven success engaging with physicians preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ progressive management experience required
- Philosophies that align with our core values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun
- Thrive in a company that places equal weight on cultivating a compassionate culture and fostering a fast paced entrepreneurial culture
- Travel 30%
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.