This company is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix and Obstetrix Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts who work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in data centers / ISP with an emphasis on Network and Systems
- Operations Center (NOC)
- 2 – 3 years Team Lead/Supervisory experience required
- Technical Certifications - Network Plus, CCNA, or other industry related certification.
- Experience with Splunk and SolarWinds
- Experience with VMWare and Windows Server
- Azure Cloud infrastructure experience
- Experience with VMWare and Windows Server
- Ability to set priorities and multitask complex issues
- Knowledge and experience of system and network infrastructures such as LAN and WAN network technologies, server virtualization, enterprise storage area network (SAN) and backup, enterprise performance and fault monitoring tools.
- People leadership and direction experience. For example, shift scheduling, performance reviews, disciplinary, hiring, etc.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
ResponsibilitiesNetwork Operations Center Team Lead
The Network Operations Center (NOC) Team Lead directs the activities and performance of their respective NOC Team. This integral role will work closely with the other Team Leads to devise and implement global NOC process, documentation, training, and strategy. The position reports into the Technical Operation Manager.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Routine tasks include, but are not exclusive to:
- Monitor the ticket queue/reports to ensure tickets never exceed our SLA agreement
- Ensure all tasks submitted to the booking form are scheduled
- Ensure all Incident Reports are sent to the customer in a timely fashion
Supervision of NOC
- Primarily deals with users, customers, vendors, engineers, and the whole technical team
- Perform performance reviews with the Team
- Team’s schedule, shifts and PTO request approval
- Point of contact for NOC agents calling in sick when on shift
- Ensure all NOC members are proactively logging in and out of the Network Operations Center phone queue - mitigating missed calls received by customers
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Assist in encouraging the message of the team mission statement/vision in line with business objectives
- Ensure that the team members have the necessary personal development, including education and training
- Point of contact for all NOC escalations, both external and internal - CSM, Operations Management, etc.
- Engage on customer service issues – researching and implementing service and process related issues (Service Improvement Plans)
- Engage on technical support issues and provide insight to manufacturer recommended troubleshooting and repair.
- Participate in customer meetings when a NOC representative is required
- Update and maintain training material, systems documentation and policy and procedures manuals.
- Weekly review and update call with Manager to review ongoing projects, new customers, review processes and analysis of incidents occurred within last week
- Report to leadership - progress, outstanding issues, and challenges