Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide technical support for this company's websites and intranet. Collaborate with various departments and internet partners on creating and maintaining web applications and support the web content management system.
Maintain knowledge of cutting-edge web development practices and recommends them for use, as appropriate. Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Management Information Systems or a related field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience web development using .Net framework, C#, ASP.Net, MS SQL, MVC, Web Forms
- Experience working with and creating web services (REST, Web API, WCF, SOAP)
- Good understanding of OOP and N-Tier architecture.
- Knowledge and experience with SDLC methodologies.
- GIT or other version control software
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Worked directly with clients gathering requirements and specifications.
- Experience working with and programming in a Content Management Systems.
Works in a temperature controlled office environment. Frequent (up to 25% of time) travel required with exposure to road/air travel hazards and temperature extremes.
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
College coursework in Computer Science Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- Developing and implementing innovative web applications
- Prioritizing, coordinating and meeting deadlines on multiple projects and activities
- Creating web project requirements for use by web page coding and layout
- Researching, testing and confirming accuracy of site content
Evaluating web content for its value in search engine optimization according to keyword frequency, keyword density, formatting, etc.
- Documenting site content manager tools for department and external user groups
- Developing and maintaining a tracking schema for all web projects and assets
- Adding tracking tags for page and campaign reporting purposes
- Effectively manage, warehouse and catalog (using tracking schema) all website content assets
- Performing user acceptance testing of web content and web application as it pertains to supplied requirements
- Correcting website bugs and defects
- Strong analytic skills as it pertains to analyzing and creating web reporting (google analytics, internal reporting, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Current and emerging web content practices and procedures
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Cascading style sheets (CSS)
- Mobile platforms and apps
- Content management systems and approval process flow
- Application of page layout and format principle
- Cross platform web browsers (Internet Explorer, Safari, FireFox; Chrome)
- Windows/Mac, Mobile (Android, IOS) Operating Systems
- Google Analytics
- Content Management Systems
- Planning and organizing a high volume of projects
- Planning, prioritizing and decision making
- Provide analytical skill/and content knowledge to contribute to team
- Review and comprehend vendor manuals
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of internal and external clients
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, multiple and diverse product, team environment
- Research competitors' products and services
- Work irregular and/or extended hours to meet deadline