Equity derivative technology is looking for exceptional software engineers from diverse backgrounds who can lead, or significantly contribute to, enterprise technology delivery.
A background in Equity Derivative business domain is ideal. Responsible for designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals.
Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements.
Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset. Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns.
Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements.
Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, and business) in design and development of client requirements.
Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work.
Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained.
Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance).
Sets up and develops a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline. Automates manual release activities.
Mentors other Software Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack. Individual contributor.
There is significant opportunity to acquire new skills. Qualifications
- You can demonstrate and prove a track record of hands on technical leadership of, or significant individual contribution to, a large or complex business critical technology stack.
- Expert in object-oriented design and development.
- Hands-on experience and in depth knowledge of Python Application development (5+ years)
- Exposure to continuous integration and test driven development.
- Collaboration and partnership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of Equity derivative business and Quartz application development.
- Database development, preferably in Oracle
- Enterprise architecture, DevOps and Agile/Lean delivery techniques.
- Automated testing, instrumentation and data visualization techniques