Core Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
We are seeking a Nastel Engineer to join our fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive delivery environment! While supporting the enterprise goals of improving “Time to Market” and Operational Excellence, you will have an opportunity to collaborate across multiple organizational units in this highly visible role.
The Nastel Messaging Engineer supports the Global Messaging Team within Application Database Services. Responsibilities:
Required Job Skills:
- Manage, coordinate, design and implement projects involving the various Messaging Technology products and various RTO requirements
- Provide Level 3 Operations Support for Messaging Services team, troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Understand existing deployments, usage of Messaging Technology products and assist in infrastructure migration, version upgrade projects, patching and currency.
- Work closely with Application Support teams to understand their usage of Messaging products and plan/document the necessary changes required for Application migrations and identify any current gaps in implementation
- Automation of application failovers, site switches and DR failovers
- We are seeking a Kafka Engineer to join our fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive delivery environment! While supporting the enterprise goals of improving “Time to Market” and Operational Excellence, you will have an opportunity to collaborate across multiple organizational units in this highly visible role.
Desired Job Skills:
- Sound understanding and working experience with messaging software (TIBCO EMS/RV, IBM MQ, Confluent Kafka etc.)
- Strong understanding of networks (TCP, UDP, Multicast etc.).
- Understanding of monitoring software (Tivoli, ITRS, etc.) and various monitoring situations.
- Experience with any programming language (C/C++, .NET, Java/J2EE, Python etc.)
- Understanding of Network protocols, multicast communications.
- Good Shell/Python/Perl scripting and UNIX command line skills.
- Critical problem solving skills and ability to automate repeating tasks.
- Understanding of low latency trading systems and payments systems.
- Knowledge in the design, build and implementation of Kafka based event streaming systems
- System engineering knowledge is a plus e.g. VMWare, SAN, Linux, Red Hat Clustering, Data Replication technologies
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to perform at the highest level under pressure is essential.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail when designing, building, implementing and operationally supporting messaging infrastructure
- Experience in designing, building and supporting 24/7 infrastructures